Crankstart Transfer Scholars

The purpose of the Crankstart Scholarship Program is to grant assistance to California Community College Transfer Students at Humboldt State University. Eligible recipients must have transferred from a California community college withing the last four years, are at the undergraduate level and pursuing their first baccalaureate degree, demonstrate financial need as determined by the FAFSA, and currently enrolled and attending classes.

Supplemental Questions
  1. Please upload a copy of your Community College Transcripts (official or unofficial) showing at least 60 semester or 90 quarter units.