Joan E. Brenson

Applications will be evaluated based on previous academic performance and the academic record at HSU, as well as demonstrable financial eligibility. The applicant must have a major in Fisheries, Forestry, Environmental Science, NRPI, Rangeland Resources and Wildland Soils, Wildlife, Oceanography, Watershed Management, or Wastewater Utilization. Must have at least 3.0 GPA. Both undergraduate and graduate students are invited to apply.