Ronda Marshall Memorial Scholarship
The Ronda Marshall Scholarship is awarded to a full time Education student. Must be a member of the ITEPP program at HSU and an identified member of a federally recognized Native American Tribe. Must demonstrate financial need as determined by the FAFSA. Amounts and numbers of scholarships are estimates, dependent on funding.
- Supplemental Questions
- Prepare a brief response to each of the items listed below:
- Describe academic and professional goals.
- Describe significant achievements that indicate your capacity for future success. Include honors/awards or other recognition received.
- Describe relevant experience; include work, volunteer, school or extracurricular activities.
- List honors/awards or other recognition received.
- Credential students only: Do you have a fieldwork placement? If Yes, please give details.
- Tribal Status: Please provide one of the following documents verifying your Native American heritage/ancestry: Tribal enrollment card from a state or federally recognized Tribe; Official letter from your Tribe; Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood from the Bureau of Indian Affairs; Verification of Parent's or Grandparent's Tribal affiliation with student's birth certificate showing descendancy; California Land Claims document showing your number or your ancestor's number along with birth certificate showing descendancy. Other official documentation.